Monday, December 14, 2009

Hacked 3 Dongle I Have A 3 Dongle And The Signal Is Not Good. It Keeps Dropping Out. How Do I Increase The Dongle Reception?

I have a 3 dongle and the signal is not good. It keeps dropping out. how do I increase the dongle reception? - hacked 3 dongle

He is a regular 3 dongle network 3 and I am technophobe so clearly that English would be more useful! I am a half-mile from a good sign, and I would like suggestions as if it's a product I can get, or if you know a trick you can do to increase the signal or something!

4 comments:

ƒαηтαѕтι¢ ¢αт said...

A USB etension place. 3 Insert the USB adapter and insert it into the window as high as possible, this should be on the plus sign (which helped me!) Mine went from 2G to AA HDPSA poor connection or increase anything else. You can use these extensions outside of eBay

Matt said...

You usually get 2 USB cables shielded with 3 dongles - short and long, with two USB connectors on one end. Use your time and make sure that the USB ports are connected, is a an energy donor.

sapg09 said...

Get a different provider of 3 March, in some places to address the most serious signs of T-Mobile is for me

Mia-Elis... said...

I have only slightly less than they put (telephone, remote control, etc.)
and amplifies the signal above!

Post a Comment