Sunday, December 27, 2009

Natural Remedies For Gerd I'm A Teenager With GERD. What Natural Remedies- Ie. Not Western Medicine- Can I Use To Heal My GERD?

I'm a teenager with GERD. What natural remedies- ie. not western medicine- can I use to heal my GERD? - natural remedies for gerd

I tried to lift the bed and I made changes in the diet.
Do not eat dairy, I do not smoke and do not drink.
I was recently with GERD after two years of waking up with a hoarse voice from the throat and chronic nausea, dysphagia is diagnosed, and other symptoms of GERD. Normally, I am hoarse with most of the day but at night I can speak with relatively little discomfort.

What kind of natural or alternative medicine (do not recommend medication) can be used to relieve my pain? I have heard that cabbage juice helps, but I have a juicer and do not know where to buy cabbages. What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment