Thursday, January 14, 2010

Dpt Physical Therapy What Are The Top Colleges That Has DPT (physical Therapy)?

What are the top Colleges that has DPT (physical therapy)? - dpt physical therapy

I have at school lately. I would like at a university where I am fully allowed to go across the physiotherapy. I do not want to go to a school where after the first cycle, and I have the answer after taking the GRE to leave. Thus, for example, offers the University of Scranton a seat in this program without responding. Thanks

1 comment:

mistify said...

What you want is called "direct admission program. It will be offered by some schools, like Bradley, Marquette, etc. If you go here:

http://www.apta.org/AM/Template.cfm?sect ...

Here is a list of all programs in the United States pt However, these are the "A2" to directly support the programs listed.

Post a Comment