Monday, January 18, 2010

Quality Dress Shirts Finding Decent Quality Dress Shirts That Have Short Sleeves.?

Finding decent quality dress shirts that have short sleeves.? - quality dress shirts

I started a new job, and I want to find shirts that fit properly and very good. The problem is that I'm pretty thin and have shorter arms. Nobody quality shirts (Brooks Brothers, Polo, Thomas Pink, etc.) has short-sleeved shirts, 32 years and I think I need a 31st

Can anyone recommend a good brand? Do I have a nice shirt and without subsequent tailered?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe u can buy just a beautiful and angry. Cuz i dunno of any brand, .. Short Sleeve

Anonymous said...

If you prove to be smaller around the waist and neck, the Children's Department - I would not have to adapt afraid if you live in America - with all the overweight people that went through the window. I just bought an expensive dress, and I can not believe what is wrong - but all of them. I am a 15/32 and Calvin Klein is better than most labels, NY - Polo and the others are suitable for fatties Jones. for clothing label lawsuits against the euro, if they can afford.

at work (in particular) with a tie, which is generally better to have long sleeves and then roll it with short sleeves.

Post a Comment