Thursday, January 21, 2010

Pilates Moves Why Do I Have Difficulties On This One Pilates Move?

Why do I have difficulties on this one Pilates move? - pilates moves

I Pilates every Thursday evening at my gym, and I think we have problems with the rolling motion. It is like squats, but no one pushes my feet. I can not completely wrapped with the help of my arms and legs. Am I doing something wrong or my abs are not just strong enough?

I am 17 years old, 5'1 "and aroudn 135 lbs. I hope to get 130 or 125.

1 comment:

Shane said...

This is because your abdominal muscles are just not strong enough.
If someone's feet, you'll become the hip flexor muscles of the abdomen to throw. Women are powerful flexors of course, is why it seems so much easier, it can be. Croque practice and assisted squats.

Post a Comment